LISTING DETAILS / What you get:
- Ficus Elastica
- Established roots
- Mailed in 3.5 inch nursery pot
- You will receive the exact plant pictured
☀️: Part sun
Requires bright, filtered (indirect) light - more light than the Ficus Elastica "Burgundy" - to keep the variegation vibrant. Plants that are kept too dark will become leggy, loose their lower leaves, and the colour will become dull. BUT avoid harsh light to avert burnt leaves.
💧: Once a week
Water frequently. This plant is vulnerable to excessive dryness - but allow to dry a bit between watering.
- I do NOT ship to P.O boxes.
- For multiple plant orders from my shop, you will be refunded the shipping overcharge.
- Plants are shipped first thing Monday morning*** to prevent the plant from sitting in dispatch over the weekend.
- If you prefer to use a specific company to ship. Contact me, and I can provide you with a quote.
REFUND & EXCHANGES
* I do not offer refunds for postage delays as it is out of my control.
* All plants that ship out, are healthy and packed with the utmost care. While I do not accept refunds, I am open to troubleshooting any concerns you might have regarding your plant health. I want you to love your new plant as much as I do!
available in Caledon (just outside of Bolton). Use coupon code: LOCALPICKUP at checkout to void delivery.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All plant listings contain general care instructions in the description. If you have further questions or need clarification, please contact me.
I do not offer refunds on postage delays, as this is out of my control. However, I will do my best to help you track down a package.
All plants that ship out, are healthy and packed with the utmost care. While I don't accept refunds, I am open to troubleshooting any concerns you might have regarding your plant health. I want you to love your new plant as much as I do!
If there is an issue, there may be an option for a replacement plant or a discount/credit to use on a future purchase. You must contact me within 24 hours of receiving your plant, and the damaged plant must be returned.
I will refund the plant.*
*As a side note, I put my all into ensuring this does NOT happen.