- Peperomia Prostrata, String of Turtle
- Lightly rooted starter plant
- Mailed in 2” Pot with soil mix
- You will receive the exact plant, in the photos you select🪴
Native to rainforests in Brazil and surrounding areas. Peperomia Prostrata, have now become a popular house plant, typically trailing over the side of a hanging basket or pot.
This plant is a cutting from my plant, and has been rooting since June 22, 2021 (a rooting hormone has been added to the cutting to aid/promote growth!)
☀️: bright, indirect light. They may tolerate some direct light in the morning or evening, but full midday sun may harm foliage. Keep the top of the top in good light, not just the vines (full shade, part sun).
💧: 1-2 times a week + fertilize 1 x monthly
(this peperomia will want more water than some succulents but allow the top inch to dry out completely. It will tolerate periods of under watering, but is less likely to tolerate overwatering. Leaves will shed/root rot. Reduce watering in the winter to 1 x week)
📦 PLEASE NOTE:
- Contactless Local Pick up is available in Caledon. Use coupon code: LOCALPICKUP at checkout.
- I do NOT ship to P.O. boxes.
- For multiple plant orders from my shop, you will be refunded the shipping overcharge.
- Plants ship out on Monday*** to to avoid any shipping delays and prevent the plant from sitting in dispatch over the weekend.
- If you prefer to use a specific shipping company, I can accommodate your request. Contact me and I can provide you with a quote.
***Postage delays are out of my control, and I will not issue a refund for this.
****I am are unable to accept returns, refunds or exchanges on orders due to the live nature of our products. However, if you experience an issue with your order, kindly reach out within 24 hours of receiving your plant(s) and send me a photo (of the plant) so we can best assess the situation.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All plant listings contain general care instructions in the description. If you have further questions or need clarification, please contact me.
I do not offer refunds on postage delays, as this is out of my control. However, I will do my best to help you track down a package.
All plants that ship out, are healthy and packed with the utmost care. While I don't accept refunds, I am open to troubleshooting any concerns you might have regarding your plant health. I want you to love your new plant as much as I do!
If there is an issue, there may be an option for a replacement plant or a discount/credit to use on a future purchase. You must contact me within 24 hours of receiving your plant, and the damaged plant must be returned.
I will refund the plant.*
*As a side note, I put my all into ensuring this does NOT happen.